Please follow the instructions below for most accurate breathing and sleep monitoring:
1. Cocoon Cam needs to be mounted 3 feet above the baby's mattress. This is especially important if your baby is under 9 months old. You don't have to change the camera height from the mattress even if you decide to move the mattress lower as the baby gets older, we account for this.
2. Position the camera to only see the mattress and the baby
3. Please remove any moving objects including mobiles, spinning toys, rocking chairs completely out of the camera's field of view since they will interfere with the breathing monitoring. Learn more about how breathing monitoring works here.
4. If your video picture is out of focus, use the black ring on the front of the camera to adjust the focus.
5. Use one camera per child and crib.
6. Move the power cable out of reach of your child by using the included cable managers or by purchasing a Cocoon Cam Cord Cover Kit.
We're Here To Help!
If you have any questions or need help with your Cocoon Cam setup, please reach out to us via email at email@example.com or text us directly at 1-800-265-0245.