NOTE: Most common breathing detection issues happen because of an incorrect physical setup.
Please check to make sure your setup is the following:
- Bird's eye view over the crib
- Long side of crib
- NOT on a shelf
- A clear view of the ONLY the crib/sleeping area
- NO MOBILES
- NO MOVING DECORATIONS
- NO SUNLIGHT
- Does not show other people
- Correct mounting height
- 3ft from the baby (especially babies under 1yr)
- Flashing lights
- No lights from a TV/computer shining on crib
- Image focus
- Please use the black ring that is in front of the camera to focus and get a sharp image of your crib.
My Baby is asleep but the app keeps saying "Breathing Monitoring will resume once baby is in restful sleep"
This can happen for a few reasons:
- The setup has moving objects in view (besides the baby)
- Baby is wiggling, or making small movements the AI is detecting