If you have a new router, new wifi network, or have changed your username/password for the network, you will need to configure the wifi to the Cocoon Cam again.
To do this you will need to unscrew the camera from the mount, and use the ethernet cable to hardwire the camera to the router. Make sure the camera is powered up during this.
1. Connect camera to ethernet and plug in camera to power source
2. Connect your phone to the 2.4g network.
3. Open the Cocoon Cam app on your smart device.
4. Confirm you have a live view.
5. In the app, navigate to setup wifi by going to Settings >> Wifi Setup.
6. The app should pull up a list detected networks.
-Tap on your network, enter your network password.
7. The camera should beep twice.
8. Close app, unplug camera from ethernet, leave power cable plugged in.
9. Open app, confirm live view!
If you encounter any issues or need any assistance, schedule a time with us here: calendly.com/cocoon-cam